We want to be an industry leader in making Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander equality a reality.
We have land use agreements with Traditional Owners over specific areas. In making these agreements, we've gone beyond a short-term focus on compensation to address long-term developments goals and post-project sustainability.
Our operations are underpinned by our respect for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, their histories and unique connection to land.
Innovate RAP 2021-2023
Arrow Energy's Innovate Reconciliation Action Plan (RAP) 2021-2023 puts our vision into action through employment, training, education and business opportunities for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and communities.
Through our Innovate RAP 2021-2023, we will uphold our commitments and obligations to Traditional Owners in our operational footprint. As well as meeting these commitments, we are continuing to invest in partnerships and initiatives that support employment, training and educational outcomes, including:
- the Go Further Indigenous Tertiary Scholarships with five universities
- the Whanu Binal Program which builds the capacity of Indigenous entrepreneurs and businesses
- the Indigenous Traineeship and Apprenticeship programs
- the development of a dedicated Indigenous staff network - Bundagadan
- cultural awareness training for our staff
- the Brighter Futures program offering small grants and sponsorships to local Indigenous community organizations and charities.
For more information:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 1800 779 488 (toll free)
In this section