Arrow has a high performance culture that embraces diversity and rewards hard work.
At Arrow, you’ll be rewarded with a competitive remuneration package and corporate incentives
Arrow’s company name and logo have been used in employment scams, which can appear professional. It is important any prospective applicant researches the legitimacy of the employment opportunity.
Arrow does not ask for fees or seek upfront payments during a recruitment process, or as part of an offer of employment; nor will we ask for new hires to pay any fees associated with their employment, including visa applications. Further, we do not offer employment over social media.
Examples of such scams include:
- questionnaire-based employment interviews (phone or online chat rooms)
- misspellings of Arrow Energy in online domain names or email addresses
- the use non-Arrow email addresses (i.e. yahoo or gmail.com)
- offer of employment without physical interviews
- request for payment to apply for a job
- request for financial account details
- request for identifying information (i.e. Tax File Number, Social Security Number,
Social Insurance Number, National Insurance Number, passport information, passwords)
- request for payment to a third-party
- request for payment for professional or business opportunities.
If you have any questions regarding the authenticity of a recruitment process, please contact us directly.