- Confirm delivery dates can be met. If not, reply with updated delivery dates for acceptance by Arrow Energy.
- Ensure materials are labelled with the applicable Arrow Energy SAP material code. (SAP material code/s are on the purchase order under item section and material header).
- If deliveries are for anywhere other than the stores address on the purchase order (e.g. directly to a rig), email a copy of the delivery docket to email@example.com
- Note that the consignor is responsible for the completion of all documentation relevant to dangerous goods, and it is the manufacturer and importer’s duty to label dangerous goods
- All dangerous goods must be identified with correct shipping name, dangerous goods class, subsidiary risk, packing group (if applicable), UN number and Hazchem code as per the applicable code or regulation. Failure to comply with this requirement and other regulatory requirements may lead to the suspension of your company’s trading account with Arrow.
- For freight preparation and packaging, please refer to Arrow’s Freight Preparation and Packaging Guideline document.
Arrow employs International Commercial Terms (Incoterms) to specify the rights and obligations of supplies and Arrow for the supply of goods. Suppliers of goods need to meet the specific Incoterms on their purchase order from Arrow.
Toll Energy is Arrow’s transportation provider and manages all Arrow’s supply chain and logistics requirements.
For all inquiries about freight, please contact Toll Energy on 1800 107 469 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: Arrow will not pay an alternative freight provider. Please contact your Arrow representative if you require special arrangements for freight.