Our reconciliation vision is respectful, enduring and mutually-beneficial relationships with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Reconciliation Action Plan
The Arrow Reconciliation Action Plan (RAP) puts our vision into action through employment, training, education and business opportunities for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, and respectful and meaningful engagement.
Through our RAP, we will uphold our commitments and obligations to Traditional Owners in our operational footprint, as formalised in our land use agreements. As well as meeting these commitments, we are investing in partnerships and initiatives that support employment, training and educational outcomes, including:
- the Go Further Indigenous tertiary scholarships with six universities
- the Whanu Binal Program which builds the capacity of Indigenous businesses
- supporting the Queensland Resource Council's Traditional Owner capability initiative
- cultural awareness training for our staff.
RAP Progress Report
Following the RAP launch in May 2013, Arrow is pleased to share the first annual RAP Progress Report.
Arrow has made substantial progress against the commitments in its RAP, helping us to live out our reconciliation vision of respectful, enduring and mutually-beneficial relationships with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Download Arrow's RAP Annual Progress Report 2013-2014
For more information:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +61 7 3012 4000 (during business hours)
Page last updated: 14 June 2017