Brighter Futures Report
At Arrow we recognise that our long-term success is closely linked to the social well-being of the communities where we work.
Welcome to Brighter Futures, our dedicated community investment program which supports the sustainable development of communities in our operational footprint, primarily in the areas of health and safety, education and the environment.
From this section of our website you can:
- read the latest report by clicking through the section headings above
- find out how to apply for funding and download a funding application form, and
- learn about the other organisations we support in Queensland communities.
Throughout 2014, Arrow continued to build on its commitment to enhancing the quality of life in communities where we are present. More than $3.9 million was provided to 72 projects in the Surat and Bowen Basins, Gladstone, Brisbane and various communities throughout Queensland.
The Brighter Futures Report 2014 is also available below and provides an overview of the projects and programs supported through Brighter Futures.
- Brighter Futures Report 2014 (PDF, 3.3 MB)
- Brighter Futures Report 2013 (PDF, 2.6 MB)
- Brighter Futures Report 2012 (PDF, 3.2 MB)
- Brighter Futures Report 2011 (PDF, 4.8 MB)
For more information on our social investment program or how to apply for funding, visit the Brighter Futures page.