Arrow Energy is committed to creating sustainable employment and economic development opportunities for local industry, meeting State and Federal guidelines on local participation.
Arrow's Local Content commitments
Arrow actively supports local industry participation, as far as is reasonable, lawful and economically practical. The company is dedicated to ensuring full, fair and reasonable opportunity for local industry through the following:
- identifying, promoting and supporting opportunities for the participation of regional workers and businesses
- identifying, promoting and supporting opportunities for the participation of indigenous workers and businesses
- considering local capabilities during development of procurement strategies and contract work scopes to enhance local content
- ensuring design specifications are to Australian standards or an equivalent international standard
- considering Local Content as an evaluation criterium
- reporting regularly on Local Content activities and performance.
Local Content templates
The following documents provide suppliers and contractors with templates to complete, to ensure they submit a compliant Local Content plan.
Page last updated: 5 August 2015